Sunday 4 July 2010

July Jesters Day 4

Morning all, thought i would get my blog in early before anything else goes wrong with my day. Was woken up by OH this morning who was getting ready for work and summoned to the kitchen to find that the bottle of hair dye had exploded all over the kitchen - oops!!! lol All sorted now thank goodness apart from the ceiling as can't reach so will have to wait till he comes home from work.

Well into day 4 of the jesters challenge and looking good, lots of sales going on so congratulations again to all those who have had sales.

I have listed another wordbook today but for Sister, but have left it undecorated so that the buyer can decide what they would like it decorated with so that it makes it just perfect for the recipient.


Clairezcardz


And decided to go with a colour theme today for my featured fellow jesters.

Debscudder

Fairly Girly

NofkantsCurios

Carols Crafts

Folksy sellers is order Pipistrelle, Fairly Girly, NofkantsCurios and Carols Crafts. Click on pictures and this will take you to their shop.

Here's hoping the sun comes back real soon as it is currently raining in Edinburgh.

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for including my Labradorite tumblestone corded keyring, so kind of you. Adore all your choices and you know I love your cards! Can't pick a fave as I would happily buy all of the above! Just bank balance stopping me!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Carols polymer buttons are just amazing, the amount of skill and patience to make those is immense! I love Natalies Labradorite keyring, such an amazing stone!

    Your card is great, fresh and funky, love it!
    Love Kitty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I no the feeling Natalie there are lots of nice things but just don't have the money at the moment but maybe one day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for picking my bag :-) xx

    ReplyDelete