Tuesday 13 July 2010

July Jesters Day 13

Well into day 13 of the challenge and all jesters are doing well to keep up including me as have been quite down the last few days due to my nan being seriously ill in hospital but am too far away to do anything to help family and lack of finance does not make things easy.



But looking on the brighter side of life i see that the sales fairy is keeping herself busy too with lots of sales for many of the jesters including myself.



Here are my listings for the last 4 days:

Clairezcardz ClairezcardzClairezcardzClairezcardz



As always so many beautiful items from my fellow jesters it is hard to decide what to feature so think it will just be random choices again today. Please click on pictures to be taken to their folksy shop.

Accidentalvix CheerymishmashIyobodesignMade With Love X


Lemonade and LamingtonsLittleredstarkokokelli



Happy looking and happy crafting to one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment