Saturday 3 July 2010

July Jesters Day 3

Well we are into day 3 of the jesters challenge and unfortunately i have not been graced with the lovely sales fairy as of yet but i know some of my fellow jesters have so congratulations to them on their sales and lets hope that the sales fairy visits all of us before the end of the month.

My listing for todays challenge is a wordbook for MUM for a birthday with purple and green colours and featuring Popcorn the Bear and Souffle the Duck

Clairezcardz

Clairezcardz

And once again some beautiful items from my fellow jesters and so hard to choose which ones to feature on here again. So random picks again, but please come over to folksy.com and have a look at all the other jesters and see what they have to offer.

Littleredstar

The Crafty Bride

TopCat's Corner

A Simple Melody

Featured shops in order are: Littleredstar, The Crafty Bride, TopCat's Corner and A Simple Melody.

Absolutely loving the bracelet adding to my favourites and hope that the sales fairy visits soon so i can treat myself.

Once again Good Luck to all my fellow jesters and lets bring on them sales.

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely choice of items and thank you so much for featuring my boa :-))

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great selection and thanks so much for chosing my heart garland!
    Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great choices, all yummy in their own way, the heart garland is cute and the Boa, extravagant, but in the right way!

    Natalie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some great items, including YOURS Claire
    Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete