Wednesday 10 August 2011

What's New!

Well i can't remember the last time that i actually blogged but am still on planet earth i think lol.

Lots of personal issues have got in the way of me crafting and concentrating on getting my business built up but hopefully most of them are behind me now and i can start concentrating on building this business from strength to strength.

The first this i have done this week is purchase a new domain name to run alongside the one i currently have.  So i have been setting out the new website and hopefully it will help to promote my business and eventually lead me to some sales.  The new website is www.clairez-cardz.com.  All comments whether positive or negative would be gratefully received.

As many of you crafters out there know for us its time to start thinking about our christmas stock and that is what i am planning to do over the next few weeks.  I have got lots of craft fairs lined up and so will need as much stock as is possible.

I also will be listing some cards for Grandparents day which is in September, these will be available both on the website and my folksy shop (www.folksy.com/shops/clairezcardz)

I also have some Rupert Bear cards to add to my stock - just need to photograph them and then get them on both sites too.

Have just completed my first wedding stationery order for a friend so am looking forward to building on that side of the business as well so watch this space for more details.

Will be adding to my range of papercrafted gifts soon too.

No comments:

Post a Comment