Thursday 13 May 2010

Challenge

Only started my blog las week and have not had time to keep it up everyday. Have already set myself a challenge on Folksy this month - to list an item everyday in May - for which I am doing really well as we are now into day 13. Lots of lovely items being listed by my fellow Mad Mayhemmer. Just hope that the sales fairy will honour me with her presence sometime soon.

Here are the last couple of items that i have listed:

DAD wordbook Daisy Stationery Box


And here are a few things that have been listed by my fellow Mad Mayhemmers that i have taken a liking to.

Nofkants fossil Button Hoopsbracelet

This is just a small part of what is on offer. So why not pop over to Folksy and see what else we have to offer.


Also this I need to set myself another challene to blog everyday no matter how short and sweet. So watch this space!!!!

1 comment: