Wednesday 13 November 2013

November! November!

Hi all, once again I must apologise for the lack of interaction on my blog.  When you have a family as hectic as I do, and still trying to get the right balance for my 10 year old son who has ADHD, Autism and now they think he has ODD too, life never gets any easier.  But anyway that's enough about my hectic homelife these last few weeks.

Onto my passion - Crafting, if I didn't have this as a way to forget about everything else think I would be in a mental institution by now rocking myself back and forwards.....

Well the challenge this fortnight at Creative Moments is CAS and our sponsor is Floppy Lattes and the winner of the challenge will receive a shop voucher, so Good Luck to all who enter and I look forward to seeing your wonderful creations.

My card was created using one of Floppy Lattes digital images


Flower was coloured using promarkers
Soft Green
Pastel Green
Pastel Pink
Cinnamon
and then I used to Hunkydory's Diamond Sparkles 'Fairie Kisses' to add a bit of sparkle to the flowers and the leaves


I then added a contrasting green coloured ribbon and a Thinking of You sentiment.  

Love the clean and simple feel to this card, just the perfect way to send someone the thought that you are thinking of them for whatever the reason maybe.

Am entering this card into the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
613 Avenue - Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Simply elegant card, Claire! Clever choice of background to accentuate the lovely flower. Come back and join us again at 613 Avenue Create.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so pretty! I love the background and that image is awesome! You did a wonderful job of allowing the image to stand on its own without too much embellishing! Great Job. Thanks for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Owner

    ReplyDelete